Introduction to Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data that our website stores on your device. They help the website remember things about you like your preferences and what you’ve clicked on in order to make your experience better.
Last Updated: 28/09/2023
Types of Cookies
|Necessary cookies are like website helpers. They make sure our website works properly but don’t collect personal information and you can’t turn them off if you want our site to work.
|Functionality cookies help improve your experience. They remember your choices like language preferences and make our site more user-friendly.
|Analytical cookies help us understand how you use our website. They give us data like which pages are popular which helps us make our website better for you.
|Advertising cookies personalize the ads you see by using your interests to show you relevant ads. We may work with advertising partners for this.
Cookies don’t stay forever as they have different lifespans:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary and disappear when you close your browser. They help you move around our website smoothly.
- Persistent Cookies These stay on your device for a longer time. They remember your preferences for your next visit but they don’t collect personal info without your consent.
You have the power to control cookies:
- Preferences: You can change your cookie preferences anytime and most browsers allow you to accept or decline cookies. Check your browser settings to make adjustments.
- Deleting: You can also delete cookies already on your device through your browser settings. We’ve created a table below explining the process for the most popular browsers.
Sometimes other companies place cookies on our website called third-party cookies. They may use these cookies to show you ads or analyse how our site is used.
Our Third-Party Partners
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how people use our website which helps us improve your experience. You can learn more about Google Analytics cookies on the Google Analytics website.
How to Reach Us
Glossary of Cookie Terms
- Cookies: Small pieces of data stored on your device that help websites remember information about you.
- Necessary Cookies: Essential for a website’s basic functions.
- Functionality Cookies: Improve user experience by remembering preferences.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: Gather data to enhance website performance.
- Advertising/Marketing Cookies: Show personalised ads based on user interests.
- Session Cookies: Disappear when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: Remain on your device for a longer period.
- Third-Party Cookies: Placed by external companies on our website.
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google to track and report website traffic.
- Google AdSense: Google’s advertising program that displays ads on websites.
Deleting Cookies From Your Browser
|Chrome – Google Support
|Safari – Apple Support
|Edge – Microsoft Support
|Opera – Opera News
|Firefox – Mozilla Support
|IE – Microsoft Support
|Edge – Microsoft Support